Friday, December 25, 2009

Sexy Lingerie Rabbit Costume

{Sexy girls lingerie hot women swimsuit model babe}

Sexy Lingerie Rabbit Costume
"Hopper, guess who thinks she can take your mind off other bunnies. A different bunny! Here to wish us all a happy Easter!"
"Oh! Uh, wow, Shiroi, this bunny does not look like the girl bunnies I used to see in those little Easter books you showed me."
"What? You don't think she's cute, Hopper?"
"Of course she is cute, Shiroi, but, uh, she's a lot of something else, too."
"A lot of what, Hopper?"
"You know, Shiroi!"
"She's got a lot of charm in her expression of greeting, Hopper!"
"Uh, yes, Shiroi, that, too. Why did you keep photographing these delights while I was on bunny breaks?"
"Why did you take so many bunny breaks, Hopper? Why didn't you do all your bunny breaking at once?"
"First I needed to eat. Then I needed to use the garden. Then I needed to smell some roses."
"I'm glad you appreciate nature, Hopper. Wait, what do you mean, 'use' the garden?"
"Never mind that, Shiroi! What does this Easter Bunny want with us?"
"What do you want with this Easter Bunny, Hopper?"
"Uh, wow, well, I can think of a lot of things, Shiroi!"
"Now be a gentlebun and say, 'Just some deluxe carrot souffle!'"
"That too, Shiroi!"
"Now say 'Happy Easter' to all shiroibasketshoes hopper viewers out there!"
"Hoppy Easter to all hopper shiroidunderhead viewers out there!"

0 comments: